When you hear the words “outsourcing” it conjures up an image of someone in India trying to sound like they are American, taking jobs out of this country and away from hard-working Americans. Over the years, many professional firms have begun outsourcing, or flex-timing contract employees to fill gaps in their work force when there is a work overload or manpower shortage.
In recent years, law firms have begun utilizing virtual, outsource or independent professional employees to fill in the gaps and get work done competently, effectively and cost-efficiently. These flex-time or contract employees are not limited to paralegals, secretaries or law firm administrators. Out of financial necessity, this growing phenomenon now includes the need for flex-time or contract lawyers. The obvious benefit is having professionals available when you need them, and not paying for them when you don’t.
De Novo Review, LLC provides flex-attorney staffing to law firms. When there is a shift in the workload and your firm suddenly has simultaneous or competing priorities, De Novo Review, can provide a contract lawyer on your firm’s terms: flex-time (monthly time blocks); interim flex-time (specific days) or gap flex-time (specific periods).
Here are the benefits of outsourcing work to De Novo Review:
1. Your firm can become a full-service firm and take on cases outside of the firm’s area of specialty.
2. You have the ability to compete with larger firms in handling cases, such as commercial litigation cases, when litigating big cases and not jeopardize the best interests of your client but being unable to keep up with a larger law firm that is well-staffed.
3. You have the ability to produce better outcomes for your clients with additional help.
4. If you are a small or medium size law firm, you can take time to work on growing your practice and still have a timekeeper billing hours to generate revenues for the firm.
5. This is a good way to vet for permanent help in the event that what might be a temporary increase in business actually becomes sustainable for the next 6 to 9 months.
6. Working with flex-time or contract lawyers allows you to always have the extra help available in the event of a sudden departure or illness on the part of a lawyer who is a permanent part of your staff.
7. A flex-time or contract lawyer is less expensive from the hourly rate to providing no benefits for someone who is not a permanent part of your staff.
The economics of running a law firm show that it makes good business sense to hire outsourced flex-time or contract lawyers. Even the largest firms have down-sized or right-sized attorney staff as part of their agenda to reduce overhead expenses. What firms cannot afford to compromise on, however, is their ability to provide clients with the best possible, competent and efficient legal representation. This is essential to building a strong foundation for an attorney/client relationship that will extend far into the foreseeable future.
Our firm’s mission is to help your firm “get quality help when you need it, in the exact amount you need.” Call our office at 786-251-5814,check out our website at: http://www.DeNovoreview.com or email email@example.com.